Whether you need a will, a trust, or a combination of estate planning options, we can help preserve assets while designing an adaptable, easily-administered estate program.
Consider our services for the following:
- Wills, Trusts, and Codicils or Amendments thereto
- Review and, if necessary, updating of old wills or trusts — particularly valuable following divorce, adoption, or death of beneficiaries, or acquisition of new property or other assets
- Simple non-probate vehicles such as life estate and lady bird deeds
- Powers of Attorney, Pre-Need Guardian Declarations, Living Wills, and Designations of Health Care Surrogate
- Special Needs Trust planning and/or Lifetime Services Contracts
- Many other specialized estate planning and asset protection options